Microsoft SharePoint for Office 365 Advanced
Become a power user by streamlining content across your site and creating custom forms and workflows.
This live online course has been developed for SharePoint Site Owners using Office 365 who wish to further enhance and extend the functionality of their site.
- Add advanced features to lists and libraries such as conditional formatting, data validation and ratings
- Used managed metadata to simplify the organisation of information across lists and libraries
- Create and use content types to create standardised lists and libraries
- Manage documents using document sets
- Manage items and documents by declaring records and setting retention policies
Participants need to familiar with the topics covered in the SharePoint Office 365 Introduction course including creating and managing sites, pages, lists and libraries.
Please ensure you have a working computer with a microphone and speaker installed. No software needs to be installed before training session however, we require an up-to-date web browser. For the best experience we recommend downloading the latest Google Chrome browser.
It is also recommended that you have a second screen attached to your computer. This will allow you to watch the online training session and complete the course activities at the same time.
Looking for In-House training?
- Creating a hub site
- Associating your site with a hub site
- create a list from a spreadsheet
- conditional formatting a date column
- conditional formatting a choice column
- conditional formatting a number column
- validation on a single column
- validation across multiple columns
- using ratings
- requesting sign-off on a document
- sending reminder emails
- restoring a document library
- creating a term set
- using managed metadata
- modifying a term set
- viewing the content type associated with a list
- creating content types and site columns
- using a content type
- modifying content types and site columns
- creating a document set content type
- using document sets
- declaring a record
- setting retention for a content type
- setting retention for a list or library
- using labels
- closing a site