Microsoft SharePoint Site Owner Office Advanced 365
Become a power user by streamlining content across your site and creating custom forms and workflows.
This course has been developed for SharePoint Site Owners using Office 365 who wish to further enhance and extend the functionality of their site.
- Add advanced features to lists and libraries such as conditional formatting, data validation and ratings
- Used managed metadata to simplify the organisation of information across lists and libraries
- Create and use content types to create standardised lists and libraries
- Manage documents using document sets
- Manage items and documents by declaring records and setting retention policies
Participants need to familiar with the topics covered in the SharePoint Site Owner course including creating and managing sites, pages, lists and libraries.
Do I need to bring my own laptop?
Participants are not required to bring their own laptops as our dedicated computer training labs are equipped with the programs and files you will need access to on your training day.
- Conditional formatting a date column
- Conditional formatting a choice column
- Conditional formatting a number column
- Validation on a single column
- Validation across multiple columns
- Restoring a document library
- Creating a term set
- Using managed metadata
- Modifying a term set
- Viewing the content type associated with a list
- Creating content types and site columns
- Using a content type
- Creating a list template
- Modifying content types and site columns
- Creating a document set content type
- Using document sets
- Customising the document set welcome page
- Declaring a record
- Setting retention for a content type
- Setting retention for a list or library
- Using labels
- Closing a site