Microsoft SharePoint Site Owner Advanced
Become a power user by streamlining content across your site and creating custom forms and workflows.
- Use managed metadata to organise documents
- Work with document sets
- Use content types and site columns to create standardised lists and libraries
- Use Microsoft InfoPath to design online forms that can be integrated with SharePoint
- Use SharePoint Designer to manage a site
- Create an external content type to use data from an external data source
- Design custom workflows using SharePoint Designer and Microsoft Visio
Participants need to be familiar with the content covered in the SharePoint Site Owner course.
Do I need to bring my own laptop?
Participants are not required to bring their own laptops as our dedicated computer training labs are equipped with the programs and files you will need access to on your training day.
- create a team site
- create and edit pages
- create and manage lists and libraries
- advanced libraries
- what is managed metadata?
- create and modify
- term sets
- apply a term set
- create a document set
- use document sets
- what are content types?
- use and create site columns
- create a content type
- use a content type
- change site columns
- and content types
- what is InfoPath?
- designing an InfoPath form
- link a form to a form library
- create a form for a SharePoint list
- access your site
- overview of features
- manage lists and libraries using SharePoint Designer
- what are external
- content types?
- create a link to an
- external database
- create a list using an external content type
- overview of workflow templates
- create a custom workflow using SharePoint Designer
- work with stages, conditions and actions
- design workflows using Microsoft Visio
- import Visio workflows
- to SharePoint Designer
- reusable workflows