Train the Trainer
Great training doesn’t just happen. It requires much preparation and a truly skilled trainer to make an exciting program where participants have fun while learning. This course will give you tools and techniques to involve people’s emotions, as well as their minds. You will see the involvement and feel the energy. Secure your spot in our Train the Trainer course in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne by booking online today.
- Comprehend the fundamentals of adult learning and how to structure and deliver a program accordingly
- Implement questioning techniques to maximise participant engagement
- Produce a relevant training session for adult learners, including the development of a structured plan
- Deliver individual and group training effectively while maintaining audience interest
- Handle questions with confidence and deal with difficult behaviours assertively
- Identify techniques to evaluate the training program
Anyone required to deliver workplace training to adult learners.
Please note: you will receive a statement of attendance and participate in practical learning activities, however this 2 day intensive course is not nationally accredited in line with the Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment.
Understand the six fundamental principles of adult learning
Techniques to combine the three sensory learning preferences into your training sessions
What you need to know to prepare and design a training session, including identifying the performance gap
A commonly used training method
Learn how to evaluate your success
How to prepare a session plan to guide the training
Prior preparation prevents poor performance
Improve your delivery through the prevention, treatment and cure of distracting habits
Develop your assertiveness skills in order to be an effective facilitator
Define challenging behaviours and develop assertive responses
Cater for different learning styles and prevent ‘death by PowerPoint’
Implement techniques to help you ask better questions
Using questions to gain active group participation
Using various techniques to keep your adult participants interested such as ice-breakers, games, role playing and simulations