The telephone is often the first point of contact people will have with your organisation, and it is vital that you create and sustain the right business image and impression. This course has been developed to give you the necessary tools and technical skills to make a positive impression, develop call opportunity and skillfully manage a range of behaviours. Secure your spot in our Telephone Techniques course in Brisbane or Melbourne by booking online today.
- Understand the fundamentals of providing high quality customer service over the telephone
- Define professional service benchmarks, and understand how to improve telephone professionalism
- Identify the importance of understanding caller needs through effective listening and questioning
- Effectively utilise tools and techniques to enable management of a range of different behaviours
- Improve productivity via effective messaging techniques
Administration, support or frontline customer contact personnel required to engage with internal and external customers over the telephone.
Looking for Online training?
Enquire for online training today!
Things to consider when making and receiving phone calls
Analyse what makes a positive telephone experience
Customers calling your organisation should have a positive experience, and this will depend on your attitude
Why your communications skills are of critical importance, and how to remove barriers
Being patient and alert will increase your ability to comprehend the needs of your caller
Using the right balance will support the telephone conversation
Seeing your organisation through the eyes of your external customers
The level of planning should match the level of complexity of the call
Using established policies promotes consistently high standards of internal and external customer interaction
Be supportive, proactive, create credibility and learn what makes a good voice message
If you’re not getting the response you want, change what you’re doing!
Learn to use LEAPS (listen, empathise, acknowledge, be positive and find solutions) with an emotional caller
Before you make your call, develop an action plan