Virtual Presentation Skills
Online delivery has become the new norm for workplaces globally. Adapting and fine-tuning your approach to presenting virtually is paramount to successfully achieve your desired outcomes. This course demonstrates the best practice tools and techniques to engage your audience and enhance your virtual presentation skills. Secure your spot in our Virtual Presentation Skills Training.
- Understand the challenges of a vitual setting and how to overcome them
- Prepare online presentations with clear purpose, objectives and structure
- Identify different audience types and needs
- Choose the right platform for your presentation
- Plan you virtual delivery to maximise engagement and participation
- Enhance your presentation with strong online communication skills
Suitable for anyone looking to develop their presentation skills and engage with audiences online. This could include:
– Meeting facilitation with your team
– Online induction training
– Business presentations of any sort
– Professional development, online learning, and any other virtual forum.
A working computer with a microphone and speaker installed. No software needs to be installed before the training session however, we require an up-to-date web browser. For the best experience, we recommend downloading the latest Google Chrome browser.
Looking for In-House training?
Learn how to overcome some of the challenges of virtual presentations.
Learn how to analyse your audience.
Identify and adapt to your audience learning style.
Learn how to keep your audience engaged.
Implement strategies to help your audience see, hear and do during the presentation.
Define the purpose and objectives of your presentation.
Organise your presentation into 3 phases.
Understand what platform you will use and how to utilise its features.
Identify and utilise the many aids available to assist you in your presentation.
Projecting your voice.
Articulating and communicating effectively
How to use your body well during the presentation.
Check list and strategies to manage your technology and workspace.
Prepare and handle questions.
Check list to help you prepare your next presentation.
Receiving audience feedback.