When life gets busy, it is common to feel overwhelmed or spiral into procrastination. Maybe you have a great plan, but distractions and other priorities are stealing your time. You can spend heaps of time doing things right, but if you are not doing the right things at the right times, it is simply a waste. This course will help you prioritise effectively and achieve peak performance through practical time management tools that are easy to apply. Secure your spot in our Time Management course in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne by booking online today.
- Identify opportunities to develop your time management skills
- Understand how urgency and importance drive your daily tasks
- Develop strategies to do the right thing, on the right task, at the right time
- Recognise time stealers and wasters, and implement strategies to reduce or stop their impact
- Manage your work environment to prevent and reduce time wastage
- Take back control of your inbox through effective email management
- Learning the art of saying ‘no’ in a way that’s honest and respectful
This course has been designed for anyone who wants to increase personal productivity and minimise stress caused through a reactive or responsive mode of working.
Looking for Online Training?
Looking at the five areas of goal setting, prioritisation, managing interruptions, procrastination and scheduling
The urgent vs important tool is essential when facing a demanding workload
Having an effective to-do list can give you focus and ensure you are spending the right amount of time on the right tasks
Implement strategies to reduce or stop the impact of time stealers and wasters
Understand how your work environment may contribute to time wastage and what to do about it
Tame the electronic tyrant and learn how to prevent email taking a controlling presence over your work
Learn the power of a positive ‘no’ and deliver this in a way that’s honest and respectful
Learn how to stop low priority tasks getting in the way of high priority tasks