To create a Wiki library you’ll need to have the appropriate permissions as a Site Owner.
- Login to the SharePoint Site and start at the homepage
- Go to the Site settings icon (sometimes called gear, cog or flower icon)
- Click Add an app
- Click Document library > Advanced Options
- Choose a unique name and description e.g. Policies, Library for organisational policies
- If you’d like versions number for the documents in your library, click Yes under Create a version each time you edit a file in this document library. Click No to turn off version history.
- Select a Document Template – if most documents will be in Word select Microsoft Word document
- Click Create
- You can now add in your own content