Microsoft Power BI Online
The Power BI service is available to all users with a Power BI Pro account. Microsoft Power BI Live Online session will show you how to use the cloud service to data set into visual reports and dashboards.
- Add a variety of graphic visualisations to a report
- Customise interactions between the visuals
- Add interactive and non-interactive filtering to a report
- Pin visuals to create high level visual dashboards
- Share reports and dashboards with other users
Participants will need to be familiar with Excel to an intermediate level including a basic understanding of charts and pivot tables. No previous experience with Power BI is required, however, it is recommended you try it out before you attend.
A working computer with a microphone and speaker installed. No software needs to be installed before training session however, we require an up-to-date web browser. For the best experience we recommend downloading the latest Google Chrome browser. The Power BI course covers the online component only (not Power BI Desktop).