Microsoft SharePoint Site Member Online
Learn how to access your company’s Sharepoint Office 365 site remotely. This live online training session will give you an understanding on how to manage your site, document controls, and working with collaborators.
- Navigating SharePoint sites
- Manage lists
- Create and edit news pages
- Work with documents in a document library
- Understand document version control
- Managing check-in and check-out
- Manage multiple collaborators in a document
Participants should be familiar with navigating a SharePoint site including adding and editing documents and list items.
A working computer with a microphone and speaker installed. No software needs to be installed before training session however, we require an up-to-date web browser. For the best experience we recommend downloading the latest Google Chrome browser.